Body contouring helps improve your overall shape through surgery or non-surgical procedures. Dr. Richard D’Amico offers a range of body contouring methods in Bergen County and Englewood, NJ designed to improve specific areas, and he takes pride in offering the latest techniques to his patients. His experience allows him to combine procedures in a single operation, such as in a mommy makeover, which includes a tummy tuck and liposuction. If you are considering plastic surgery to feel more confident in your body, request a consultation online to meet with Dr. D’Amico or call our office at 201-399-4268.
- CoolSculpting® CoolSculpting is a non-surgical method for removing unwanted fat from various areas of the body. It works by cooling fat cells until they almost freeze, causing these cells to atrophy and be removed by the body’s own natural cleansing process. The treatment is fast and simple — patients can enjoy a book, do work, or even nap during the procedure. Improvements are seen gradually over the weeks following the treatment.*
- Liposuction Traditional tumescent liposuction is popular with our patients. It continues to be one of the most effective body contouring options available. A saline solution injected into the target area helps break up the fat cells and minimizes bleeding and bruising. Then, the fat cells are suctioned away. Dr. D’Amico offers an advanced, gentler form of liposuction called HydraSolve that minimizes the recovery process. Other liposuction enhancements include radio frequency-assisted liposuction (RFAL) and power-assisted liposuction (PAL).
- Tummy Tuck A tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) helps improve the midsection’s appearance. It is a popular procedure in particular for women who have had children and wish to restore the look of a tight and toned abdomen. Unlike other contouring options such as ultrasonic liposuction, patients choose a tummy tuck because it tightens and repairs abdominal muscles in addition to removing excess fat and skin.*
- Cellulaze™ Cellulaze is a 2-tiered approach to cellulite removal. Using a specially designed laser device, this treatment goes beneath the surface of the skin to smooth bulging fat pockets while stimulating the growth of stronger, more elastic skin. Just a single Cellulaze cellulite treatment at our New Jersey practice can transform dimpled skin to create a stronger, smoother, more attractive appearance.*
- HydraSolve® A sophisticated new technology, HydraSolve is a gentle yet effective body contouring option. Fat cells are removed through tiny incisions with a special liposuction cannula that uses Tissue Liquefaction Technology™ (TLT). Warm, low-pressure, natural saline solution helps loosen fat cells and causes them to change from a solid to a liquid. Because the fat is liquefied, Dr. D’Amico can gently and precisely manipulate the cannula to extract the targeted fat cells without affecting surrounding tissue.
- Smartlipo™ This liposuction enhancement uses a thin, laser-tipped cannula to liquefy unwanted fat, making its removal extremely gentle. Surrounding tissues are not harmed, so recovery is generally more rapid than with traditional liposuction alone.
- Mommy Makeover Many women who choose Dr. D’Amico ask about getting a mommy makeover. Combining body contouring procedures with cosmetic breast surgery addresses the toll pregnancy and breastfeeding can have on a woman’s body. Having a tummy tuck, lioposuction, and breast augmentation with or without a lift performed at the same time is a safe and more affordable way to restore your body to its trimmer, pre-pregnancy shape.
- Body Contouring FAQVisit this page to learn more about the field of body contouring in general, which Dr. D’Amico specializes in. You can find information about how to choose between different procedures and what to expect from certain treatments.