Restore your body after pregnancy with a Mommy Makeover!
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Having children doesn’t mean you have to give up your figure or sacrifice looking and feeling great. A Mommy Makeover in Englewood, New Jersey with Dr. Richard D’Amico helps women restore their bodies after pregnancy and breastfeeding. Dr. D’Amico is a board-certified plastic surgeon and body contouring specialist who will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your individual needs and create a comprehensive plan to achieve the look you desire.
Am I a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
Women who lead active and healthy lives but have noticed the negative effects pregnancy has had on their bodies are candidates for Mommy Makeovers. Dr. D’Amico performs Mommy Makeovers not only for recent mothers but also for women who have raised their children and are now ready to turn their focus toward rejuvenating their bodies. Each Mommy Makeover is customized to the patient’s specific needs in order to create individualized, natural looking results. Dr. D’Amico will take the time to explain advances in surgical techniques that can help refresh your appearance*.
Why Choose Dr. D’Amico
Dr. D’Amico is known as an innovator in breast and body surgery who prioritizes patient safety
- Years of experience in thousands of breast and body combination surgeries to optimize patient results
- Minimum down time
- Optimizing outcomes through creative combinations of procedures with minimum recovery
Mommy Makeover Procedures
Each Mommy Makeover combines procedures to match a patient’s specific needs. Women who visit us for body contouring in New Jersey typically choose a tummy tuck and liposuction, breast enhancement, or a combination of procedures.
- Breast enhancement: Common breast enhancement procedures during a Mommy Makeover include breast augmentation or a breast lift. Some women elect to combine the two procedures to enhance both the size and the shape of their breasts.
- Tummy tuck: A tummy tuck removes excess abdominal skin that may have stretched out during pregnancy and never “snapped back.” As part of the procedure, Dr. D’Amico also repairs and tightens separated abdominal muscles to create a flatter abdomen and slimmer waist*.
- Liposuction: Many Mommy Makeover patients choose to have liposuction to get rid of small pockets of fat in various areas of the body that tend to be resistant to diet and exercise. This simple yet effective procedure serves as the final step in creating smoother, more youthful body contours*. To meet his patients’ varying needs, Dr. D’Amico offers both traditional liposuction as well as other alternatives. Always in touch with the latest technologies and techniques, Dr. D’Amico performs HydraSolve™, which uses low-energy Tissue Liquefaction Technology™ (TLT).
Mommy Makeover Recovery
The recovery time for a Mommy Makeover varies greatly depending on the extent of the procedure. During your consultation, Dr. D’Amico can give you a more specific time frame for recovery, but you should plan on spending 1 to 2 weeks resting*. Setting aside time for a relaxed and stress-free recovery period will help the body heal faster and more fully.
After your surgery, our staff will give you instructions explaining how long you should avoid activities such as heavy lifting and strenuous exercise. Also, you will receive pain medication to assist you in the days following your procedure, and you may be required to wear support bandages to help ensure proper healing.
Schedule a Mommy Makeover Consultation
The first step in achieving your cosmetic goals is to request a consultation with New Jersey Plastic Surgeon, Dr. D’Amico. His practice is located in Englewood, NJ and serves the New York metro area. Dr. D’Amico makes a point of spending time with you to discuss your objectives and to give his professional opinion about which procedures will best help you achieve your goals. You will never feel pressured to choose surgery, and you will even have a second consultation visit (included in your fee) to bring along family or loved ones and ask additional questions. The consultation fee is applied toward any surgical procedure you choose. We are also happy to schedule appointments by phone by calling (201) 567-9595.
* = Results may vary