We are quite possibly living in the most well-documented era of all time. When we say well-documented, we mean in pictures. Young people are constantly in the limelight thanks to a little thing we call The Selfie. This highly visible type of lifestyle has created some new trends, many of them revolving around looking good at all times.
You never know when you may appear in a photo – your own or someone else’s. With that in mind, millions of millennials have taken it upon themselves to work what they’ve got. There are several ways in which this is happening.
Non-Invasive Cosmetic Treatments
- This injectable solution is commonly known for its incredible wrinkle-reducing powers. However, millennials have caught on to the fact that muscle relaxation is also a way to prolong a youthful aesthetic. Botox is now just as much of a preventative as it is an anti-aging solution.
- Dermal fillers. What is the feature that is most commonly noticed in today’s photographs? The mouth! Dermal fillers are often sought by young people who want to enhance the prominence of their lips. As useful as fillers are for that purpose, these products can also reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles, and refine the sharpness of the chin.
- Advanced skin care treatments. Chemical peels, laser and light treatments, and microneedling are all popular treatments in our New Jersey office. These advanced facials promote collagen and a healthy glow without requiring downtime.
Cosmetic Surgery and the Millennial
The desire to look and feel incredible is still desirable on the younger generation. Common surgical procedures sought by men and women in the lower age-bracket include:
- Breast augmentation.
- Breast reduction.
- Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery.
- Otoplasty, or ear pinning.
The Age of Expression and Sharing
This is the time of sharing and full expression. We see this displayed on the skin, in a personal fashion, and in hair trends. In addition to bravely trying new things, millennials are also very open about their cosmetic concerns and desire to get an early start in the area of age management.
Get to know the services that your Englewood cosmetic surgeon offers, and how they can benefit your life. Call 201-567-9595.
No comments yet.