We’ve missed you!
We are pleased to announce that we will be starting to see patients in the office starting May 18th.
We want to take care of you and our staff. In order to keep everyone healthy and safe the following precautions will be taken when you come see us at the office we will be complying with all state safety regulations:
- You will be sent an appointment reminder with a questionnaire that needs to be filled out 24-48 hours prior to your appointment
- While we love our patients and their families, we ask that you come to your appointment alone, with the exception of aides and patients that require physical assistance. Any accompanying people will be expected to comply with all precautions
- You will arrive for your appointment and stay in your car and call the office to let us know you are downstairs
- When the exam room is ready for you you will be called by one of our staff
- When you arrive to the office with your own mask, you will be provided with hand sanitizer and shown to the exam room, please remove any gloves upon entry to the office
- Our staff will have appropriate personal protective equipment for the purpose of your visit
- After your appointment is finished you will be called to schedule follow up
We look forward to seeing your beautiful faces, and though you may not see our smiles under our masks, know they are there!