This popular minimally invasive facial surgery is a modified version of the traditional facelift. It is referred to in the plastic surgery field as the Mini S Lift because it requires fewer incisions. It’s a desired plastic surgery option for those candidates having less loose skin to be pulled up around the jaw and neck than is managed in a regular facelift. If you are looking for a more contoured jawline and refined profile, the Mini S Lift may be the option for you.
Are You an Ideal Mini S Lift Candidate?
Although a Mini S Lift is less invasive than a conventional facelift, it is still surgery and local anesthesia is administered.
You may be a candidate for a Mini S Lift if:
- You are young and don’t have a lot of excess, loose skin
- You want to reduce sagging skin in the lower half of your face
- You want to minimize scarring in the target area
- You want to take advantage of additional non-invasive rejuvenation procedures simultaneously with your lift
- You have undergone a conventional facelift in the past and need a touchup
Those with a lot of excess, loose skin around the neck and jawline are better suited for a traditional facelift procedure.
Benefits of Contemporaneous Procedure
The Mini S Lift is also beneficial for those who want to take advantage of additional non-invasive rejuvenation procedures contemporaneously with a lift.
Some suggested ancillary treatments you may benefit from:
- Botox injections to smooth skin
- Dermal fillers to add volume and plump wrinkles
- Microneedling to increase skin collagen and elastin production
- Laser resurfacing to remove dead or damaged skin cells
- Ultherapy to tighten skin
- Eye or brow lift to open up the face
Refresh Your Look With a Mini S
The Mini S Facelift is not a complicated procedure when you consult with Dr. D’Amico or Dr. Ferrauiola at their Englewood, NJ, cosmetic surgery practice. The procedure is typically performed in one to two hours and there is minimal downtime. Most people return to work and their normal daily activities within a couple of days.
Call 201-457-9595 to schedule your consultation.
Comments are closed.