It’s impossible to skip over this time of year and all the hoopla it brings. Along with revelry and hope for new beginnings, every New Year also brings with it the temptation to set new intentions. Looking ahead can be exhilarating in the moment. A few weeks from now, though, you may be in the same place you were last year: feeling frustrating at the lack of progress toward your goals. Why not make this year different? If you’re done making beauty goals and not seeing them come to fruition, we can help bring your beauty to the forefront in the coming year. Here, we will focus on the face.
Boosting Facial Beauty
Studies indicate that the desire most men and women have isn’t necessarily to look younger, it is to recapture the vibe of the youthful face. A face without undereye bags and dark circles looks vibrant and full of energy. A face with eyebrows that don’t droop and sag looks friendlier and more welcoming. You get the picture. Now, how do we get you from point A to point B?
There are so many ways to refresh the face now that one only has to decide which method will best suit their needs and preferences. Options for non-surgical facial rejuvenation in our New Jersey office include:
- Botox injections to lift the brow or the corners of the mouth. This injectable also decreases frown lines, crow’s feet, and horizontal bands on the neck.
- Dermal fillers. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers do what Botox can’t; they plump the lips, restore contours to the cheeks, and smooth lines and wrinkles on the lower part of the face.
- Ultherapy, the new way to use ultrasound, is the treatment of choice for patients who want to promote change from within. After just one treatment of deep ultrasound penetration into the dermis, the body naturally produces the collagen that is needed to lift and support facial structure.
- This is an excellent treatment for those who want to reduce the signs of sun damage and address mild signs of aging naturally. The microneedling technique provokes collagen remodeling through a controlled inflammatory response. Over time, this increase brightens, smooths, and nourishes.
Non-surgical procedures for facial rejuvenation do require some degree of downtime, but patients are often surprised at how minimal this is. For lasting results, patients may choose surgical facial rejuvenation in the form of:
- Eyelid rejuvenation with blepharoplasty reduces undereye bags as well as eyelid hooding. Incisions are discreet and recovery lasts one to two weeks.
- Facelift surgery has become a highly customized process that can focus on the lower face, the mid-face, or both. Recovery is also largely complete within two weeks.
- Brow lift surgery elevates the sagging brow and can minimize forehead lines without visible scarring and with minimal downtime.