Looking good goes hand in hand with feeling good. Fortunately, the entire process of aging is far easier to manage today than ever before. In addition to understanding how our body responds to diet, exercise, stress, and rest, we also have a wide array of anti-aging treatments and procedures to slow the progression of biological changes in the skin and connective tissues. Many of them are minimally-invasive. Even surgical anti-aging is very conservative, making it an appealing solution for many people. The question is, what do you need and when do you need it?
Have you noticed these changes on your face?
- You look fatigued when you feel anything but.
- Deep creases have formed around your mouth and nose.
- Your cheeks have become flat.
- Your jaw line has softened; maybe there is a small pocket of fat here and there.
- The skin on your neck is loose and saggy.
These are all very common consequences of age. Fortunately, because they are so common, the world of aesthetic medicine somewhat revolves around mitigating them. With the right approach, we help our patients restore a more youthful appearance; but not one that looks “done.” Lifting procedures that create lasting change include:
- Face lift. A full face lift can correct most of the abovementioned concerns because this procedure tightens skin and the underlying connective tissues from chin to forehead. Incisions for a full face lift are placed in a discreet position around the ear so the only evidence of your procedure is a younger looking you! With a slight tightening just beneath the chin, sagginess on the neck can also be reduced.
- Mini S-lift. This minimally invasive procedure is suitable for patients who want to get a jump-start on anti-aging, as well as for patients who are interested in touch-up rejuvenation years after an initial facelift. The mini lift is performed in the office using meticulous technique. It requires only local anesthesia.
- Minimally invasive procedures and non-invasive technologies such as Ulthera, microneedling, and injectables all work together to create ongoing support for aging skin.
Schedule A Consultation
We are happy to speak with you about addressing the signs of aging that concern you. Call 201-567-9595.
No comments yet.